Sunday, May 10, 2020

Chronicles of Neverwhere: Rules of the House


As I continue work on my upcoming campaign that will be using The Black Hack Second Edition I have been working on some rules of the house. The Black Hack Second Edition is something I have had to tweak the least so that has been really nice. 

Anyway, without further ado, here is the rules of the house:


I have also decided to use a predetermined item cost list as this game is going to be run online and character creation has happened at different times with players and I losing the price lists I have rolled up. I basically took the price list from Old School Essentials and added black powder weapons. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, very interesting house rules. I love THB! Have a good RpG time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these rules. I will be using them for my upcoming Hot Springs Island campaign. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete