Saturday, June 12, 2021

HAWT: Art Preview

 

By amazing luck I have found a great artist and I have had the honor of working with said artist for sometime. He has done some character sketches for me in the past but now is working on the art for Have Axe, Will Travel as we speak. 

I love his style and it fits perfectly with the soul of my game that I am trying to capture. Without further ado, here is a sneak peek...


Fine, a second peak....

Alright, I will be nice. One final peek behind the curtain...

Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about the artist. I love his art, he is easy to work with, and communicates very well. I am beyond excited on another round of art coming in. If you need work done, you can find him at Inked Gas.

As for the rest of the game? The core text is edited and I am sending out the adventure to be edited that will be included in the core book. It is a matter of putting the pieces together, finishing up some contract work, and jumping through the hoops of formatting. I do not have a date yet but I will let everyone know when I am comfortable giving out soft timelines. 

Thank you all for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment