Thursday, March 31, 2022

S&B Twin Cities Edition





With my big project almost done, I am able to get back to various projects of love. One of my favorite projects is Sword and Backpack.

With this project, I really wanted to pour some love into so I have spent some time acquiring art, layout, and a character sheet for it. 

The artist I have been working with really captures the style and vibe that S&B gives off. You can find him on Instagram @herbertappleseed or Twitter @lukeryanherbert. He is great to work with. 



I also got back in touch with my layout person Jordan Martin after the holidays and the Twin Cities edition of Sword and Backpack is almost done, just a few final edits.

The final bit of good news is that , James V. West designed a character sheet just for my version of Sword and Backpack. I think it came out amazing and completely captures the idea of the game. There is a single horizontal version and a double landscape version. 



I am really looking forward to seeing this out in the wild. It has been a long time coming and there has been countless changes through playtesting and feedback. 


No comments:

Post a Comment