Friday, August 18, 2023

IBIS Handbook Part 1

 

After I heard about the Knights of the Road, I quickly acquired a copy and wrote a review here. Just reading through it gave me bouts of inspiration and thoughts of that is the next game I want to run. One of these bouts of inspiration resulted in the idea of an International Brotherhood of the Itinerant Sellswords Handbook. 

The purpose of this Handbook is multifaceted:

  • Minor adjustments to provide more robust Knights
  • Re-imaging the advancement process
  • Additional last jobs and talents 
  • Section on how during the last jobs, something went wrong as the IBIS recruits people down on their luck
  • Information about IBIS in general 

I have reached out to Bordercholly and we have bounced some ideas back and forth. In addition, I am also working with Bordercholly's brother as he has an amazing adventure that includes all kinds of good things to help expand the world of The Knights of the Road. 

There are some great things to come for Knights of the Road. 


No comments:

Post a Comment