Tuesday, April 26, 2022

S&B: Twin Cities Edition has been released!

After a lot of hard work, my Twin Cities hack of Sword and Backpack has been released. I have been looking forward to this for some time. The “dev logs” can be found here. 

It has been released on Itch. The character sheets are included in the downloads. 

Even though this project has been completed, is it not the end of my love affair with Sword and Backpack.  There are multiple plans I have in the works for this game. 
  1. In the near future, there will be an at cost Print on Demand version from Drivethrurpg. 
  2. There will be a zine that will include rules for character growth and some adventures. I have not decided on a name for the zine or any specifics yet but there will be something soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment