Thursday, June 2, 2022

HAWT gets an Exalted Funeral!

 

I know I have been silent about this project for some time but when we last left out heroes I was preparing a Kickstarter campaign for Have Axe, Will Travel. Due to college and the order of my projects my kickstarter manager had before more the campaign was on a slow burn. It did not bother me to much because of how busy I was and I knew I would not be able to give the attention I needed to the campaign.

Well, about a month ago an opportunity presented itself for my game to get picked up by a publishing company and given support (which includes a print run) without the need for crowdfunding (it was stressing me out to be honest). I cannot state enough how stoked I am to be provided with this opportunity. 

I have been playing this close to my chest to make sure all the details got hammered out and everything had the green light. This week I was given permission to make the announcement so here it is...

Have Axe, Will Travel is getting picked up by Exalted Funeral!


With this, there is going to be:

  • High Quality Print Run 
  • PDF Options
  • Brick and Mortar Stores will be able to order copies through ACD (so don't forget to support your FLGS)
  • Promotions/Sales


The physical product is going to be 8.5in x 11in black and white saddle stitch eldritch tome weighing in at 52 pages including the covers. It is looking like the physical copies are going to $10 and the PDF is going to be $6. Below is the barcode if you want to prepare to be able to order it from your FLGS.


We are planning to release it during the week of July 15th, 2022!

I want to thank everyone for the support and continued support of this project. It could not have been possible without the support and I am hoping to be able to release more resources for Have Axe, Will Travel in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment